RICEWRAP is an external
fibreglass-epoxy wrap for corrosion control when used down
hole in dual completed wells or other corrosive environments, operating
between 100 – 250 °F.
- Between packers in multi-zone completions
- External protection on down hole tubing or line pipe exposed
to corrosive fluids.
- Used between flow regulators and packers to prevent external
- Material: Fibreglass-epoxy (same material as DUOLINE
- Thickness: Standard nominal thickness of .050” or .100”
- Working Pressure: Full working pressure of steel pipe
- Working Temperature: 100 - 250°F
- Sizes : 2-3/8” through 3-1/2” for Range 2, API type
- An external corrosion barrier ring is used to protect the makeup
area of the threaded connection.
- Epoxy-hardener is provided to cover tong and slip marks.
- Consult MaxTube for custom
sizes/ lengths or premium threads.
For further information please use our General
Enquiry Form or for product selection please complete the DUOLINE Selection Form.